30 Days of Thanksgiving: Sunlight

November 6, 2016



I am infatuated with the sun. Whether is the early morning sunrise or the evening sun setting I feel that it is the most beautiful thing ever.

Call me weird but whenever I come  across such beautiful light I think of God and his grace shining up upon me and the world. Yesterday as we drove to meet FIL for dinner the sun was stunning. I didn't know what to do with myself. It is such an unexplainable feeling, to me the sun setting is one of the greatest feeling ever as it relaxes me and it reminds me of all the little things I can be thankful for.

In the mornings as the sun is rising it puts me in a good mood. It wakes me up for sure. Lately with it being so dark in the mornings it made me feel blah. But this morning everything changed. It felt so good seeing light again after some dark mornings. Though with the time changing all is well with life :)

That being said today I am thankful for the beautiful sunlight that makes my day everyday without doubt. There's simply no way of ignoring it, is that beautiful. Is it just me?
  

Post a Comment