30 Days of Thanksgiving: My Boys

November 2, 2016




This was a no brainer jajaja. I am so thankful my my handsome boys and yesterday morning was such a beautiful reminder. I woke up and looked over to my right simply to see my boys cuddled up in bed with me. All I wanted to do was jump out of bed and take a morning picture with them sleeping but my tiredness got the best of me. I wasn't sure of the time and that moment was such a sweet one that I didn't want to ruin it by knowing it would soon be over so I kissed them and back to sleep I went.

My kids are my world. Without even realizing it they motivate me to be the best that I can be in all areas of my life. I want to give them everything that I possibly can but more importantly I want them to be God-fearing, humble, caring, loving, trustworthy, and have the confidence they need to survive in this cruel world.  There are no words that can ever describe my love for them. They are both so different yet so alike in so many ways. They seriously make my life complete. Is funny how now that they are here I could never picture  a life without them. 

I love you so much Steven and Adrian
XOXO

Post a Comment