Gone Are The Days...

October 7, 2013

-Where flights served breakfast, lunch, or dinner as part of your purchased.
-Where you were able to choose what you wanted to watch.
-Better yet that your seat had its own personal TV or the plane had a TV at all.
-That you got free earphones.
-That you got small pillows and blankets.

These are the things I noticed were different during this trip. Last time I was on a plane was in 2011 for our wedding and I didn't really pay much attention to my surroundings. This time however I took it all in. How things change with time. Is just crazy. I still remember all these things being offered when I firs traveled to the states in 1996. What a difference years make. Our flight back was delayed and as we waited I read. I read things around the airport and I happened to notice that they are planning to offer WiFi on airplanes by the end of 2013. Now whether there'll be a separate charge I'm not quite sure. What do you think? I think it will be. Come on, if they don't even offer a simple blanket anymore you think they would offer free WiFi? Ha! jokes on us.

We are back from our vacation. We landed last night and today hubby went back to work. I unpacked and got back to reality. You know, the norm. Cooking, cleaning, mothering.  It wasn't as bad of an re-adjustment as I thought it would be. The boys are doing just fine and AJ is continuing on his routine like nothing ever happened. Matter of fact I feel as if he's doing much better then before the trip. Early start to the day, 2 2 hours naps during the day, in bed by 8p. We should had traveled to PR a few months ago if I knew it would be this easy.

I feel so blessed and thankful that we were able to go on this vacation. It was nice seeing you Puerto Rico, you will be missed.


A recap of this awesome vacation is in the works. After I arrange the photos I want to use I'll start to post about our adventures :) 


 photo sig.jpg

Post a Comment